X Came To SSBP and has 3 variants, normal, FROZEN, and FIRE.
- Can Wall Jump? - Yes
- Can Wall Cling? - Yes
- Can Crawl? - No
- Can Float? - No
- Tether? - No
| || |
| ||Uses a Hadoken and says "Kamehameha"|
| ||Uses a Shoryuken and says "Kamehameha"|
| ||Pounds the Ground and says "Kamehameha"|
| ||Squeezes the Opponent|
| ||Kicks the foe forward.|
| ||Spins around and throws the foe behind him.|
| ||Throws the opponent upwards and hits them with his back.|
| ||Grabs the opponent, and repeatedly hits their head off the ground, before tossing them away. This is infamous for being the most powerful throw in the game by a large margin.|
| ||Mega Man X Shoot - X fires a regular gun that KOs at 0% and deals 999% Damage. In all non-Japanese versions it is modified to look like the NES Zapper does in the same region.|
| ||X Punch - X rushes forward and Punches.|
| ||Fire Tornado - X Uses Fire Tornado.|
| ||Variant Change - Like, the Pokemon Trainer, he switches from one variant to another.|
| || Mega Man X Charge - X charges his X Buster 8 directions, then causes an effect depending on the variant.
On-screen appearance Edit
Idle animation Edit
- Uses his idle stance from Mega Man X6.
- Pose 1:
- Up - Clanks his crotch 3 times.
- Side - Takes his helmet off and the characters he's fighting face him and do a random thing.
- Down - Looks at the player, salutes, and says "I'm X.", then clanks his crotch.
Victory poses Edit
Losing animation Edit
- Claps to the player.
Other animations Edit
- Walk - Uses his running animation from Mega Man X6.
- Run - Uses his dashing animation from Mega Man X6.
- Jump - Uses his jumping animation from Mega Man X6.
- Double Jump - Uses his jumping animation from Mega Man X6.
- Roll -
- Air Dodge -
- Crouch - Uses his crouching animation from Mega Man X6.
- Dizzy -
- Sleep -
- Balance -
- Floor Lay -
- Edge Grab - Clinches the edge with one hand.
- Grabbed -
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.